Our Peanut Butter Carob treats are perfect for doggos that like chocolate. Carob, the dog safe chocolate, added to peanut butter creates an instant favorite!
Here at Annabelle’s we do not use any chemicals or preservatives in our treats, so much like human baked goods, they have a limited shelf life. We recommend keeping treats refrigerated to extend their shelf life and freshness. Here is a general shelf life guideline:
• No refrigeration – up to 2-3 weeks
• Refrigerated – up to 6 weeks
• Frozen – up to 6 months
ABOUT OUR TREATS:
• Since we do not use any chemicals or preservatives, our treats will be more on the crunchy side. Soft treats require preservatives to prevent mold and rancidity.
• We bake our treats to remove the majority of moisture, as moisture equals mold. Occasionally, we will have a batch that molds, but we guarantee all our products and are happy to send replacements should this occur.
• Need a softer treat? Try our Honey Cinnamon flavor. These treats have a more crumbly than crunchy texture that is easier for doggos to chew!
FLOUR BLEND (BUCKWHEAT FLOUR*, BLANCHED ALMOND FLOUR, POTATO STARCH, ARROWROOT FLOUR*), WATER, HONEY*, PEANUT POWDER, CAROB POWDER, CANOLA OIL
Protein, Minimum 9.0%
Crude Fat, Minimum 13.5%
Crude Fiber, Maximum 2.5%
Moisture, Maximum 12.5%
Ash, Maximum 2.0%
*Every pet is different. If you have concerns about any of these ingredients, please consult your vet before feeding to your pet.*